Wednesday 10 April 2019

Lightning Never Strikes Twice


Room one was learning how to add more language features into our writing. We also had to describe how we would feel if lightning struck twice.

I was frightened as I crouched between a pile of dusty sacks.  Inside the windmill it was dusty and even a stale stench. The wind was howling like a wolf on a full moon. The streaks of lightning hit the itching bolts of the sail. I screamed but it only got louder. The wind wasn’t howling like before.  My foot crept away touching a magic light. Heat waves rushed through my body as I was zapped. Light cloud of smoke crept past the tip of my nose and made me sneeze. My eyes felt like they went out of my skull. The wind stole the door as if it were a thief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.