Thursday 16 April 2020

Technology Sandwich

Technology: WALT follow a brief by justifying the nature of an intended outcome in relation to the need or opportunity. Use the criteria identified to inform the development of an outcome and its evaluation.

The criteria include
1. Healthiness of the ingredients (9/10)
2. Overall cost of manufacture  (3/10)
3. Eye appeal/ presentation (8/10)
4. Ease of handling (10/10)
5. Taste! (10/10

I rate my ultimate sandwich a 10/10 because it tasted nice and the appearance is good. It was quite easy to make as well. 

Here are some photos I took.












2 comments:

  1. Hi Wainini,
    I would have to agree with you, hot cheese and ham toasted sandwiches rate highly on my list and I think your wee brother agrees too!
    From Mrs J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the ultimate test of any cooking is that the eaters enjoy the product, and in this case it's clear that Whare loves the sandwich you made for him. I liked the way you showed your assessment scores.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.