Tuesday 12 March 2019

My Wonder Letter

Dear, Mum and Dad


I don’t want to go to school because people say my face looks like a puffer fish
that had plastic surgery but then it went wrong. It’s like I was cursed by space
aliens. Why don’t you just learn fractions then you’ll be able to teach me. I will
just get bullied and embarrassed.


I’m NEVER going to school and you can’t make me. I’d rather join Darth Vader
and be a storm trooper. Nobody would stand up for me because they are
STRANGERS. END OF STORY!

August   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wairini, Indi here. I really like your letter that you write. It made me think about when my Mum read Wonder to me. It is a really good book! Next time maybe you could change the sentence where you said "Why don’t you just learn fractions then you’ll be able to teach me." because I didn't get it at first.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.