Tuesday 27 November 2018

My Camp Letter


We had to write thank you letters to the adults on camp. Here is my work 


20 November 2018      

Dear Suzi,


Thank you for cooking the dinner and pudding for all the children. Also thank you for helping
other groups with scavenger hunts and on the tramp. I thought it was really kind of you to make
Summer a flower necklace and to help her when she had a sore foot.
Thank you for driving some people to Arthur’s Pass and back to school.

I really liked the carpet game because I didn’t know others knew a lot about cars and during
that time I wasn’t in the middle. Also I enjoyed the bird scavenger hunt because my group had
to walk the furthest and all the clues were up quite high. The tramp was really tiring especially
when we went across all the rocks but I really enjoyed river crossing.  


  




Ngā mihi
Yours sincerely

Wairini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.